We are pleased to announce that our practice will be re-opening on Monday 8th June 2020. We will begin first, by seeing patients with urgent problems & emergencies only.
New COVID-19 specific attendance policy
- You must not enter the practice unless you have an appointment
- Enhanced infection control measures require all patients over 16 to attend with their own face coverings or appointments will be rescheduled
- You should attend the practice alone unless an accompanying person (parent, carer or comforter) is essential
- Payment must be contactless or over the phone prior to the appointment
- Please avoid bringing personal belongings, where possible such as bags, hats, jackets, buggies and shopping trollies
- We respectfully ask you to use toilet facilities prior to attendance
- Please bring your own pen to sign paperwork
- All patients will stay in their cars/ or wait opposite the practice upon arrival at the surgery and will call the receptionist on telephone number 0208 883 4566 .We will re-confirm your COVID-19 status and check you have adhered to our measures outlined above.
- Only the patient will be allowed into the practice (please contact us on 0208 883 4566 if you have any reasons why you need someone to attend with you)
- Patients will be asked to clean their hands with hand sanitizer upon entering the practice
- You must maintain social distancing whilst in the waiting areas
- Your temperature will be taken. Patients with temperatures above 37.8˚C will be rescheduled.